Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version

The Recording department is responsible for the recording of real estate information, military discharges and any other information where there is a need for a public record. This department also issues marriage licenses.

Online Records Search

Using our EagleWeb website, you can view an online index of recorded documents. Search our database to access Grantor and Grantee information by date or reception number. Marriage certificate information available by Groom or Bride. To view any documents found on the iCRIS website, bring the reception number of the document into our department to view or obtain a copy.