Housing & Community
Housing & Community Services
- To provide a range of Housing and Community Services and Programs to eligible households and housing developers on behalf of the County. These programs and services include:
- Housing Rehabilitation Services and Down Payment Assistance to homeowners and first-time homebuyers, who qualify under HUD's low and moderate income guidelines and who reside outside the corporate City limits
- The Housing Development Loan Fund Program, if funded for 2004
- Rehab Furnace Program
- Emergency Repairs and Essential Services Program for Seniors
- McHarg Park Community Center
- Special Housing Projects
- Crisis Intervention Program
- Planning and monitoring activities for the BOCC on various needed housing and community services projects in Pueblo County.
The Housing and Community Services and Programs of HHS are delivered through close coordination with the City of Pueblo 's Department of Housing and Citizen Services.